Privacy Statement according to General Data Protection Regulation
Our website is solely designed to inform the users about our services. We do not use any external plugins except of the statistics tool Matomo (see data analytics below); we do not use social media buttons and do not collect any personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, address data) for registration purposes or for sending newsletters or similar promotions or services.
The following information concerns the collection of personal data when you use our website wwwsprint-energy.com.
(1) With reference to the definition presented in Article 4 no. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR” in short), “personal data” means any data relating to you in person. Such data include for example your name, address, email address and behaviour as a user. With regard to the other terminology, and especially the terms “processing”, “controller”, and “consent”, we would direct your attention to the statutory definitions in data protection law set out in Article 4 of the GDPR.
(2) We process personal data only to the extent that this is necessary to provide a functioning website and to supply the information we offer. As a rule, processing of personal data only takes place when you have given us your consent as set out in Article 6, sentence 1, lit. a) of the GDPR or when processing is permitted under the terms of the law, and in particular the legal principles set out in Article 6, sentence 1, lit. b) to f) of the GDPR.
(3) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the reason for their storage ceases to apply. Over and above this, storage may also take place when this is provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In such a case, blocking or deletion of the data will take place when the storage period stipulated by the relevant regulation has expired. The latter shall not apply when further storage of the data is necessary for conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
The controller within the meaning of Article 4, no. 7 of the GDPR, the other data protection laws in force in the member states of the European Union and other regulations containing provisions on privacy and data protection is
SPRINT! Energy Consulting GmbH
represented by the general manager Dipl.-Geophys., MBA Andreas Stephan
Rellinghauser Str. 22
45128 Essen, Germany
Telephone: +49 (201) 75 998 520
Fax: +49 (201) 75 998 529
Further details can be found in our Legal Details section.
Processing of personal data on use of our website for information purposes:
(1) When you visit our website without registering or providing us with information in any other way (i.e. using the website for “information purposes” only), we only collect those personal data which your web browser transmits to our server. When you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary to display of our website and ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of your visit
- Language code
- Web browser
- Web browser properties
- Device type
- Screen size
- Operating system
- Website you came from
- Pages you have visited and files you have opened
(2) The data listed above are also stored on our servers in log files, with the exclusion of your IP address or other data which permit allocation of the data to you. No storage of those data together with other personal data of yours takes place. The identification and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary so that our website can be displayed on your terminal device, for which purpose your IP address has to be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Storage in log files is implemented in order to ensure the functioning and optimisation of our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. There is no evaluation of these data for marketing purposes. The purposes stated above constitute our legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the above-mentioned data and the log files is the GDPR, Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f).
(3) We process and/or store the data on a server of Contabo GmbH, Aschauer Straße 32a, 81549 Munich, Germany, an external provider in the European Union. This data storage with such a provider will ensure that the standards and rules of European data protection law are respected.
(4) The above data used for provision of our website are deleted when the relevant session is terminated. Deletion of the IP address takes place after one year at the latest. We only store that information for a longer period when we have previously deleted or alienated your IP address and an assignment of the data to you is consequently no longer possible. The collection of the above data while visiting our website and the storage of those data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website. There is no possibility for objection.
Contacting us by email:
(1) If you contact us by email, the personal data you send to us with your email will be stored. The data will only be used to answer your questions and enquiries and will not be passed on to third parties.
(2) The processing of the above personal data has the sole purpose of dealing with your enquiries. This also constitutes our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data. If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing these data is Article 6, para. 1, lit. a) of the GDPR. For the rest, the legal basis for the processing of these data is Article 6, para. 1, lit. f) of the GDPR. If the purpose of your email is to work towards the conclusion of a contract, Article 6, para. 1, lit. b) of the GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis.
(3) The data will be deleted as soon as we have completed processing of your enquiries.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you contact us by email, you can also object to the storage of your personal data at any time. Please note however that in this case your enquiry cannot be processed further. You can issue the revocation or the objection by sending an email to our email address as stated in the Legal Details section.
(1) Our website uses Matomo (formerly Piwik), which is a so-called web analysis service of InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St., 6011 Wellington, New Zealand. This service uses so-called "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable us to analyse the use of the website. For this purpose, the usage information generated by the cookie (including your shortened IP address) will be transmitted to our server and stored for usage analysis purposes, which will serve our website optimisation. Your IP address will be immediately anonymised during this process so that you remain anonymous to us as a user.
(3) Alternatively, if you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use with a mouse click in the tick box below at any time. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. Please note: If you delete your cookies, this also means that our opt-out cookie is also deleted and will have to be reactivated by you.
Matomo cookie storage option or related status information: